Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Two intellisense boxes shown

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
xMRi Posted - Nov 20 2006 : 03:11:03 AM
Build 1504:

I started this morning and I wondered about seeing two Intellisense boxes popped up. Restart didn't change anything. Disabling the check box "Get content from default intellisense" and unchecking/rechecking it finally made a difference.

A known problem?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Nov 20 2006 : 1:21:49 PM
The description sounds identical to Uniwares reporting this in C#. Unfortunately I don't recall us ever pinning down the cause, or reproducing this effect ourselves. Hopefully it wont happen again.
xMRi Posted - Nov 20 2006 : 09:15:34 AM
Upps! Yes sure I am using Build 1540!
I am using VS2003!

No! I have realy no idea. I left the office on friday and it worked. I started working on monday and two combo's showed up...
Nothing instaled, nothing changed.

One showed up above the cursor, one showed up below. Seamed that one was the original intellisense from VS and one was the one from VA. But htis is just a guess.
As far as I remember the contents was nearly the same...
It is fixed now.
feline Posted - Nov 20 2006 : 08:50:30 AM
we have had a couple of reports of this happening, from memory in C#

Which IDE and language are you using?
Do you have any idea what caused this to start happening? have you just upgraded to a new version of VA? I am guessing you are using 1540 rather than 1504
Is this fixed now?

When it was happening, were both lists showing the same content, or were they totally different?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000