Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Visual Studio 2019 Preview

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ingmar Posted - May 05 2020 : 2:54:09 PM
How do I enable Visual Assist in Visual Studio 2019 Preview (version 16.6.0 Preview 5.0)?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ingmar Posted - May 09 2020 : 2:21:32 PM
Indeed, it was already there, just not enabled. Is working fine now. Thanks!
accord Posted - May 05 2020 : 10:27:35 PM
It should already be enabled after installing Visual Assist. Which version of Visual Assist do you have installed? Can you please open your extension manager to see if Visual Assist is enabled?

Extensions -> Manage Extensions

If Visual Assist is listed but not enabled, can you please try enabling it? If Visual Assist is not listed, can you please try installing it? If you are already in the extension manager, you can just click on Online on the left, and then search for "Visual Assist" on the right and then hit "Download".

If this is the first time you installed the preview, then this is normal. For every new Visual Studio variant, you need to run VA installer. If you update an existing version of Visual Studio (e.g. from preview 4 to preview 5), then it should keep working.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000