Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 recognizing Cilk Plus keywords

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
zeroes00 Posted - May 21 2011 : 10:38:56 AM
I've tried putting the Cilk Plus keywords _Cilk_spawn, _Cilk_sync and _Cilk_for (and their shorter typedefs cilk_spawn, cilk_sync and cilk_for) that are recognized by the Intel compiler to the end of the file C:\\Users\\MyUserName\\AppData\\Roaming\\VisualAssist\\Misc\\StdAfx.h but still they get the wavy underline and this type of an error: identifier "_Cilk_spawn" is undefined. Is there some way to make Visual Assist recognize these keywords?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
zeroes00 Posted - May 23 2011 : 07:26:09 AM
Sorry for barking the wrong tree. There's a bug report for it http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/646449/intel-cilk-c-technologies-keywords-not-accepted-by-intellisense
zeroes00 Posted - May 22 2011 : 8:39:21 PM
Yes, that's right, using Visual Studio 2010. The error text displays once I hover the mouse over the identifier.
accord Posted - May 22 2011 : 6:32:30 PM
What version of Visual Studio are you using?
VS2010 intellisense is drawing underlines for undefined symbols so Visual Assist does not do it. Since you got the error I guess you are using 2010. Is that right?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000