Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 900430 - Installation Problem

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hamidi Posted - Jul 21 2011 : 06:16:37 AM
hi
i just downloaded VA_X_Setup1850.exe trial from the site, but when i try to install, it brings up a dialog after "Extracting files" dialog informing that the "Installation complete." while no activity is yet done. when i refer to the Program Files folder i see that no Visual Assist folder is created. no need to say that there's no extension to VS 2010 too. it doesn't fail installing or thinks that the installation is done without installing anything! i also tried 1845 and 1848 with the same result. i can install 10.5.1738 with no problem, but i like to use features and improvements in new versions.
what's the problem and how can i resolve it?
thx

*moved to the Visual Assist X section by feline*
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jul 21 2011 : 09:46:06 AM
Can you please delete all files in your %TEMP% directory, and then try running the installer again?

We have occasionally seen problems where odd files or directories in the %TEMP% folder cause problems for the installer.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000