Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Navigation issue using Goto Impl and CTRL+-

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rjollos Posted - Aug 10 2011 : 3:10:27 PM
If my cursor in over a symbol and I use Visual Studio's F12 to navigate to the definition, I can then use CTRL+- to navigate back.

If I use VAX's ALT+G to navigate to the symbol, I usually need to press CTRL+- twice to get back from the file containing the definition. The first press just moves the cursor to the top of the file containing the definition.

However, if I first navigate between files using F12 / CTRL+-, then try to navigate between the same two files using ALT+G / CTRL+-, only one press of CTRL+- is required.

I'm using 10.6.1854.0
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
accord Posted - Aug 11 2011 : 9:26:09 PM
I have seen it myself before but wasn't able to reproduce it. Now I have been playing with this for a while and was able to make it happen on demand so I have put in a bug report for this:

case=59316

For now, you can use the Visual Assist variant of the command which is binded to alt+back arrow by default. You can change it if you wish, the command's name is VAssistX.NavigateBack.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000