Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Individual Developer Licence

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Shinoshadow Posted - Sep 07 2011 : 4:46:14 PM
I tried Visual Assist for .NET development, and I was very impressed by this tool, which had drastically increased my productivity.

I would like to buy this tool for a professional use. I will be the only one who use it, but the problem is that I have to install/uninstall it on several machines, but it will be used once at the same time. So I would like to know if I can purchase a individual developer license. It would be great if it is possible.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kevinsikes Posted - Sep 08 2011 : 11:38:02 PM
Shinoshadow, thanks for your kind words about Visual Assist X!
feline Posted - Sep 08 2011 : 10:48:16 PM
For reference, look for the section in the licence agrement that talks about treating VA like a book:

http://www.wholetomato.com/support/agreement.asp

The only thing you will need to watch for is that VA may see its self on the other machines, if you leave the IDE loaded on the first machine when you move to the second machine. This will simply cause VA to warn you, and disable its self.
Shinoshadow Posted - Sep 08 2011 : 2:37:27 PM
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. It is really a good news. I really would like to thank the development team for their excellent work. Visual assist is one of the items in a survival kit, it is a very powerful tool.
accord Posted - Sep 08 2011 : 08:37:37 AM
Yes, you can do this. Our licensing policy counts users and not machines. Also, if you use one VS at the same time, VA's license check won't complain.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000