Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Highlight References colours get reset

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
seandynan Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 05:52:51 AM
Hi

I'm using VAX 1859 on VS2010 SP1, Win7 x64, but I have experienced this behaviour for as long as I have been using VAX (since 2008).

I use grey and yellow as my reference highlighting colours.

Occasionally the colours VAX uses to highlight references get reset back to the default pink and blue.

Any ideas? Could it be related to simultaneously running multiple Visual Studios?

Thanks.

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Oct 05 2011 : 5:18:40 PM
Does this change seem to happen after installing a new build of VA? If not, any idea of the possible trigger?

Can you please look in the IDE Options dialog and see if the correct colours are set for:

IDE tools menu -> Options -> Environment -> Fonts and Colors -> Display items = VA X Find Reference
IDE tools menu -> Options -> Environment -> Fonts and Colors -> Display items = VA X Find Reference (Modified)

VA Options dialog and the IDE options dialog should be showing the same thing, but this is worth checking.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000