Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 VA Outline background color

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
omegazerr Posted - Jul 24 2013 : 1:05:46 PM
Hello,

I find the VA Outline tool window to be very useful, but I would like to change it's background color. Currently, VA outline background always appears white, and I would like to change it to some other color to match my emerald/grey theme with VS2010. Does anyone know how I could do this?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
accord Posted - Jul 25 2013 : 5:18:22 PM
The only way I know is to change global windows background color to a dark color, which can be done via Windows Control Panel.
Starting from Visual Studio 2012, you can set dark color scheme which also changes VA Outline's background color.

As an experiment, I tried Visual Studio Color Theme Editor (an extension), searched for the word "background", and changed every white color to an another but still wasn't able to change Outline's background color
http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/20cd93a2-c435-4d00-a797-499f16402378/

But maybe there is a way using this or another extension which changes Visual Studio deeper.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000