Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Macro parsing issue

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dizzy Posted - Aug 19 2013 : 10:55:39 AM
I have a macro:

#define DECLARE_CONSTRUCTORS(__class) \	__class(); \	__class(__class const& rhs); \	~__class(); \	__class& operator=(__class const& rhs);

#define DECLARE_SINGLETON(__class) \	public: \		inline static __class* Get() { static __class singleton; return &singleton; } \	private: \		DECLARE_CONSTRUCTORS(__class)

When i put it in my class, like this:

class foo
{
	DECLARE_SINGLETON(foo);
}

it is unrecognized by VA - i cannot go to definition, no IntelliSense hint when i try to access Get() method and, thus, no methods of this class are shown after Get.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Aug 21 2013 : 11:28:59 AM
Thank you for the update, I am glad the solution was so easy. If you have any more problems please let us know, and we will do everything we can to help.
Dizzy Posted - Aug 21 2013 : 03:26:21 AM
My IntelliSense was turned off, when i turned it on, this issue has gone. Thank you for your help!
feline Posted - Aug 19 2013 : 3:00:42 PM
Which IDE and version of VA are you using?

Does turning:

VA Options -> Advanced -> Listboxes -> Get content from default Intellisense

On or Off make any difference?

Testing this here, with VS2010 and VA 1949 I am seeing "Get()" suggested for a class instance, with "Get content from default Intellisense" turned On.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000