Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 An advice for Alt+M

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jzq740176597 Posted - Oct 16 2013 : 10:38:23 PM
I think the while filtering the method may should the filter-string applying only for the function signature ,in other words,ignore the formal parameters.

Because really many time, I was borning by many redundant results since filtering input-string match the parameters name.

Or Maybe I even think of the filtering string should apply to method names and scope.That really make sense. Right?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Oct 22 2013 : 5:45:26 PM
This makes sense, I have put in a feature request for this, to see what our developers make of it:

case=77896
jzq740176597 Posted - Oct 20 2013 : 9:47:41 PM
I know,but I really want the filtering not applying to parameters while turning on "Display method parameters".
feline Posted - Oct 18 2013 : 4:06:16 PM
Simply open the Alt-M list, then right click into it. You can now turn On or Off "Display method parameters". So turn them off when they are getting in the way, and turn them on when you want to see which overload you are looking at, or the parameter names are useful.

You can also turn off "Include scope" if this is getting in the way, since the search terms are also in the class name.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000