Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Visual Assist simply not working on second instal

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
martshal Posted - Feb 13 2014 : 4:44:31 PM
This is the second install of Visual Assist (through the visual micro plug-in into atmel studio 6+) that I've made and the second install that just refuses to work. My setups are so normal and non-spectacular that I simply cannot believe that I'm the only one having these problems.

Symptoms:
Neither code colorization of auto-completion are working. Atmel's native c/c++ colorization is working (#define, "void", comments, other standard c keywords), but none of the AVR classes/method names/preprocessor macros/variables etc. show any colorization or auto-completion.

Remedies I've tried: setting the Quick config options (visual assist opions) to Max instead of Default, reviewing "Advanced" options to ensure they're checked on.

This is just really annoying. Any ideas?

-- martshal
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Feb 13 2014 : 7:38:59 PM
Which IDE or version of Atmel studio are you using? If you have installed Atmel studio then the Atmel version of Visual Assist should already be installed and present without you having to do anything or install anything.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000