Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Enable support for shader files no use

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
slime Posted - Apr 16 2023 : 05:35:10 AM
hi
version 22.6, after Enable support for shader files,nothing happened,unreal usf and ush file still no color highlighting.
any suggestion?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Apr 21 2023 : 06:46:52 AM
Ah, I don't normally double click the SLN file to load the IDE, so I hadn't realised this was happening. Thank you for explaining the trigger. We believe we have a fix for this internally, which should be in the next release:

case=148477
slime Posted - Apr 20 2023 : 10:52:42 PM
i found if i open VS2022 first, then open the project, shader syntax highlighting works fine
if i directly open the project .sln file, no shader syntax highlighting
slime Posted - Apr 20 2023 : 10:44:27 PM
"When opening the IDE with a shader file as the current file in the solution I do need to change the current file at least once before VA starts to apply its syntax highlighting, but this is a known bug regardless of HLSL Tools."
i have the same problem, but change the current file doesn't seems work for me,the shader file still no syntax highlighting.but function jump to declare works
feline Posted - Apr 17 2023 : 10:06:30 AM
Using VS2022, VA 2476 and HLSL Tools 1.1.304 I am getting syntax highlighting in USH and USF files from VA. This is with the default settings in HLSL Tools, and the only change I have made to the default VA settings is to enable shader support.

When opening the IDE with a shader file as the current file in the solution I do need to change the current file at least once before VA starts to apply its syntax highlighting, but this is a known bug regardless of HLSL Tools.
slime Posted - Apr 16 2023 : 05:45:17 AM
i found the reason ,it confict with hlsl tools for visiual studio ext
slime Posted - Apr 16 2023 : 05:36:51 AM
btw,i am using vs2022

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000