Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 1444: Stylesheet Issue

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stoneym Posted - Mar 16 2006 : 12:45:37 PM
I am using visual Studio 2005.

When editing a stylesheet the intellisense box pops up after hitting enter to go to a new line. As soon as you type the first character, it disappears. After typing the colon, the intellisense box comes back, and then again as you type the first character, it disappears.

I seem to remember this happening as well in html pages, but I am not able to make that happen anymore. Maybe you fixed it? Maybe I'm crazy?

Anyhow the stylesheet issue continues. I will be emailing a small video of the problem to your support email.

Thanks,
Stoney Meyerhoeffer
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
support Posted - Apr 17 2006 : 01:00:21 AM
Fixed in 1445.
stoneym Posted - Mar 21 2006 : 4:46:53 PM
Thanks...

Even though you can reproduce the problem, I'll note one other thing. If I load the css file as a Miscellaneous file, intellisense works while vassist is loaded. The problem I described above only happens when I have the whole solution loaded.
support Posted - Mar 18 2006 : 11:44:46 AM
We can reproduce the problem and have a fix in our next build. (Unsure if beta or general release.)

case=921

Thank you for the video clip.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000