Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 1444 is foobar

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
partnerinflight Posted - Mar 16 2006 : 1:12:01 PM
All sorts of problems after installing 1444. (VS.NET 2005). One time looked like VA crashed -- the nav bar disappeared and editor went back to non-VA mode. Restarting VS fixed it.

Another time pasting in a line of text scrolled a couple pages down and selected some text seemingly at random.

Once in awhile it won't let me type any characters -- have to switch to a different source file tab, save, then I can type again.

This is frustrating.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PatLuja Posted - Mar 17 2006 : 03:34:22 AM
Dear partnerinflight,

Are you able to activate logging? If so, sending a log-files to support might give them a good clue.

By the way, which virus scanner do you use? The one we have at our company, Kaspersky 5, slows everything down tremendously... (And McAfee seems to kill Excel...)

With kind regards,
Patrick Luja
support Posted - Mar 16 2006 : 8:55:09 PM
Do you have any other add-ins installed? If so, try disabling or uninstalling them temporarily to see if you have a conflict.
Sasa Posted - Mar 16 2006 : 8:16:54 PM
partnerinflight, report these bugs in the bugs thread with how to reproduce steps instead of being just frustrated. It might help somebody actually assist you.
swinefeaster Posted - Mar 16 2006 : 2:43:00 PM
mine is working fine...

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000