Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Mass commenting

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
List244 Posted - Jun 06 2006 : 1:44:41 PM
It seems when you use the mass comment features, more specifically the one triggered by : /
Commenting does not comment the last line. It seems you work based on a line feed, so when we select our lines it does not do the last one selected.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jun 11 2006 : 4:33:48 PM
1522 is available via the beta forum:

http://forum.wholetomato.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4732
jpizzi Posted - Jun 10 2006 : 8:20:20 PM
I believe this problem was fixed in build 1509 and later. List244, Could you try 1522 with your project?
sean Posted - Jun 10 2006 : 6:29:22 PM
Is this the same as the problem described here: http://forum.wholetomato.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3259 ?
List244 Posted - Jun 10 2006 : 6:04:34 PM
JPizzi, it seems that that is it, the direction of selection. Why is it that I must select from top-down? It is much more normal for me to select bottom-up.
jpizzi Posted - Jun 06 2006 : 11:26:20 PM
When you say "last line" are you referring to the last line in a file? If so, does it matter whether there is a blank line after it? If this is the case, then we have seen this before. Not sure what the resolution was, if any.

I have also seen some strange behavior when selecting the text from the bottom up instead of the top down. Are you going up instead of down?
feline Posted - Jun 06 2006 : 3:51:57 PM
can you explain / show how you are selecting the text before pressing / to comment it?
rhummer Posted - Jun 06 2006 : 1:53:36 PM
can you post teh information contained in the About option in the VA X preferences? ( Hit hte Copy Info button to make things easier for you :) )

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000