Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Beta License Key

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
raistd Posted - Jun 21 2006 : 01:11:42 AM
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, so I apologize in advance if I made a mistake.

I downloaded the beta version for 10.3.1524. However, upon installation, it prompted me that the program will expire in 3 days. Is it possible to obtain a license key for abovementioned version? If so, how do I avail of one? Thank you so much.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
raistd Posted - Jun 22 2006 : 9:30:35 PM
i see. thanks again for the reply.
feline Posted - Jun 22 2006 : 5:55:52 PM
depending on your install history it may only be 3 days.
raistd Posted - Jun 21 2006 : 11:51:05 PM
thank you for the reply, i tried a previous version before... but say, for example, i have a valid license for the previous version, how long will i be able to run the beta version then?
support Posted - Jun 21 2006 : 11:32:37 PM
We assume you have a valid license but support has expired, or you've run a trial previously and your 30 days are over. In such cases, you can run new builds for three days each build. Consider these mini-trials.

You get the 30-day trial the initial time you try Visual Assist X.
jpizzi Posted - Jun 21 2006 : 11:02:48 PM
You should probably contact support via e-mail (mailto:[email protected]).

Please include more information in the e-mail, like: are you a licensed user of a previous version? Have you tried a version before?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000