Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Highlighted code is not painted transparently

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Perry Posted - Jul 06 2006 : 03:05:58 AM
If the background color of code window is not white, either changed in the VS IDE Options or changed as the window backgroud color of Windows, the code highlighted by Visual Assist still has white background. This looks quite awful. Maybe the code should be painted transparently.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jul 09 2006 : 11:28:20 AM
in my experience, set the default background colour for an identifier to "automatic" and the IDE will change it to "white", or what ever the background colour is, and then when you next change the global background colour this happens again
Perry Posted - Jul 09 2006 : 09:14:19 AM
quote:
Originally posted by support

Make sure color settings for Identifier are the same as those for Text in the IDE options dialog.

It works fine now.
Thanks a lot for your remind.
It's so strange that default bg color for indentifier is "white" but not "automatic".
support Posted - Jul 07 2006 : 1:37:35 PM
Make sure color settings for Identifier are the same as those for Text in the IDE options dialog.
Perry Posted - Jul 07 2006 : 02:42:40 AM
quote:
Originally posted by rhummer

See this section on the FAQ about color.

http://www.wholetomato.com/products/features/color.html?more=yes&goto=darkBackground#darkBackground#darkBackground

Sorry, I didn't quite catch you.
What I meant was shown as the image below.
This is a screenshot in VS2005. I changed the background color into light green, and the code highlighted by VA still has white background, such as "DEBUG_NEW". I just suppose they would have light green background too.
rhummer Posted - Jul 06 2006 : 10:05:24 AM
See this section on the FAQ about color.

http://www.wholetomato.com/products/features/color.html?more=yes&goto=darkBackground#darkBackground#darkBackground

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000