Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 1530: refactoring popup background color

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
marinovi Posted - Jul 28 2006 : 08:30:06 AM
I use black as my windows background color, and grey as text color.
The popuping refactor menu (after hovering a member and clicking the tiny appearing down arrow, for example) is unreadable because of coloring: grey text on grey background. The highlighted menuitem is light backgrounded, with greytext, also unreadable.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jul 30 2006 : 1:57:30 PM
i can reproduce this effect. it looks like this is a known problem, now showing up on the refactoring menu

case=472

the work around for now is to use the VAssistX IDE menu -> refactoring sub menu.
you may also be able to change your colour scheme slightly to make this popup menu more readable.
marinovi Posted - Jul 30 2006 : 11:37:09 AM
quote:
is this the global windows background colour? or simply the IDE background colour?

Both, globals WindowsXP background colour, and IDE text background colour is set to black, and text colour is set to grey.

quote:
do you have the same problem if you use the VAssistX menu -> refactoring sub menu? this is available by default in VS2003 and VS2005.

no, only the popupmenu opened from the "tiny appearing down arrow" is wrong.
feline Posted - Jul 29 2006 : 1:10:32 PM
is this the global windows background colour? or simply the IDE background colour?

do you have the same problem if you use the VAssistX menu -> refactoring sub menu? this is available by default in VS2003 and VS2005.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000