Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 1531: Highlighting references

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
khb Posted - Aug 08 2006 : 09:08:35 AM
I searched for references of a member function by initiating the search on the function definition. Then I selected "Highlight all", but only the definition got highlighted. In an other file, where the function was called (two times), no highlighting appeared. Neither for the declaration of the function. Then I did the same vice versa: I started the search on one of the function call. This time both function calls were highlighted, but neither declaration nor definition. It seems, that the highlighting only appears in the file where the search was initiated.

All windows floating, font Courier, VC6, Win XP, no further add-ins.

Regard,
Marcus.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
khb Posted - Aug 10 2006 : 02:09:14 AM
Yeah, I also double clicked the references in the find references results to view my files. I did it in all cases, so that's why the problem appeared to me everytime.

Regards,
Marcus.
feline Posted - Aug 09 2006 : 8:31:33 PM
for me, using VC6 and 1531 if i change files using alt-o highlight all stays on, and works in both the header and the cpp file. but if i double click in find reference results and jump to a different file highlight all actually gets turned off. the tick box gets cleared and no highlighting takes place.

case=2013

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000