Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Invisible text and MSDEV still running bugs

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dejangex Posted - Aug 11 2006 : 5:50:26 PM
Problem #1: Sometimes when I start a new empty project and add a new C++ file I start typing: #include... Firest I enter "#" symbol and start typing "inc" and a popup list appears but I cant see the letters I have typed in. All I see is "#" and cursor moved 3 letters away. Its like those letters I have typed in are white color so they are not visible on IDEs background. I see them when I select them so they are there. This is fixed by typing in more code untill VA somehow gets it how it should be colored.

Problem #2: Im not sure that this has something to do with VA but sometime(and sometimes not) when I exit the IDE it is still running in the processes. I have to shut it down manually or attemt to restart my computer(and in that case it says that some part of the memory cannot be read). This never happednd to me before untill I got VA.

My OS: XP Pro SP2
IDE: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 (SP6)
VA Version: VA_X.dll file version 10.1.1418.0 built 2005.06.24
No other addons installed
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
support Posted - Aug 14 2006 : 10:41:25 AM
rhummer Posted - Aug 11 2006 : 5:57:59 PM
have you tried updating to any newer build posted here: http://www.wholetomato.com/support/history.html

To see if any of those have been resolved?

I would recommend updating to either 1446 or the latest beta build 1531 if you can.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000