Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Where do I get the latest build?

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ravensOrb Posted - Aug 24 2006 : 08:02:15 AM
There used to be a "pinned" message at the top of the fourm with a link -- what happened to it?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Sep 14 2006 : 6:31:18 PM
ahha! fewer people will find the beta's, so there will be fewer bug reports, so i will have less work to do...

suddenly this new section is starting to sound like quite a good idea
ravensOrb Posted - Sep 14 2006 : 07:53:32 AM
To be honest, I never would have looked in the announcements forum for beta releases :) I would only look there for actual production releases -- or major changes :)

Thanks
feline Posted - Aug 26 2006 : 3:34:36 PM
this is true. but making a separate announcements section means that people can subscribe to it, so they are emailed when ever a new build is released.
rittjc Posted - Aug 24 2006 : 12:11:40 PM
I think it is in the interest of WholeTomato to move it back here. As you can see by the veteran status of ravensOrg who is not a beginner locating it under Announcements is not intuitive.

But the main reason it should be here in the forum is that when people "post" a bug report, they see there is a newer version and know to try it first before posting the issue as it might be fixed in the latest. Take a poll and see what percentage of the forum folks know how to find the latest betas. Then count the number of times you have to answer posts that either ask where it is, or list a bug that is fixed in the latest release.

Like I said, it seems to be more in interest to WT support than to the user to return it. JMHO
rhummer Posted - Aug 24 2006 : 10:11:21 AM
There is an "Announcments" forum at the very top that contains builds..

http://www.wholetomato.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=18

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000