Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 C# Encapsulate Field as property

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
d_p_robinson Posted - Sep 01 2006 : 08:02:16 AM
The default C# Encapsulate Field generates code that is identical to C++. A suggested improvement is:

$end$public $SymbolType$ $GeneratedPropertyName$
{
get { return $SymbolName$; }
set { $SymbolName$ = value;}
}

This generates code for a read/write property rather than the default autotext that generates separate set and set operations.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
d_p_robinson Posted - Sep 04 2006 : 04:36:16 AM
I'm using build 1533. Deleting and then using the refactor autotext does as you say and regenerates the desired code.
Thanks,

David
sean Posted - Sep 01 2006 : 3:35:48 PM
There was a bug in the way the default autotext items were loaded during install. This is fixed for the next build. In the meantime, just delete any default C# Refactor autotext items that you haven't modified. They will be restored properly when you actually use them.
sean Posted - Sep 01 2006 : 2:28:24 PM
d_p_robinson: What build are you using? Did you have an earlier beta build installed at some point? If you delete the default C# autotext item for Encapsulate Field and then try the Refactoring can you please post the default C# autotext item that is automatically generated?
rhummer Posted - Sep 01 2006 : 08:53:20 AM
already beeng requested

case=2030

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000