Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 no data member listed in the FSWP

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cat_mouse_uk Posted - Nov 06 2006 : 1:05:03 PM
Dear support:
I use .net 2003 and 1538.

I have some existing header files and cpp files definding classes in my project.

Every time after I added one or more these existing files to my project, I found that if I use "find symbol", all data members of all classes are not in the list anymore!! I rebuilt the symbol database then restart my IDE, there are still ONLY member functions in the list not data members.

Then I rename or cut my project directory to another directory, then open the project again, now this time all the data members and member functions of all classes including the newly added ones are in the list!

if I rename the directory back to its original name. all data members missing again.

I want to see my data members of all classes.

Is there anything I have missed ?

Thanks a lot .

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jpizzi Posted - Nov 07 2006 : 12:12:49 AM
I remember there being an issue with projects stored in a directory tree that contains a specific name, although I can't remember what that name was (it was something fairly common, though).

What is the original directory name including path (the one that does not work)?
feline Posted - Nov 06 2006 : 1:25:50 PM
Do you have any other plugin's installed?
Do you have a localised OS or IDE?
If you look in OFIW are the files you have just added listed?
Are any of these files stored on a network drive, or on a different drive to the solution file?

To be honest this behaviour does not make much sense.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000