Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 1540: Comment spellcheck trouble

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Erik Olofsson Posted - Nov 16 2006 : 8:02:30 PM
I turned on spellchecking for comments and found some problems.

Adding /*?*\\ stops errors from beeing detected after this point also -? is detected as an error:

/*-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?*\|	Class:				Cooment													|
|																				|
|	Comments:			Testing if spelllcheck is ok oor not					|
|						and then som moore testing								|
\\*_____________________________________________________________________________*/

Underlines are incorretly aligned on the last line:

/*-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-?-? \|	Class:				Cooment													|
|																				|
|	Comments:			Testing if spelllcheck is ok oor not					|
|						and then som moore testing								|
|																				|
\\*_____________________________________________________________________________*/

If you put both of these in the same file the first bug will not appear. The forum does not format these correctly, so copy-paste them into Visual Studio.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
support Posted - Aug 04 2010 : 5:51:42 PM
case=3689 is fixed in build 1829
support Posted - Apr 10 2008 : 01:29:09 AM
case=3485 is fixed in build 1632
feline Posted - Nov 17 2006 : 1:55:03 PM
I read that bit and still managed to overlook it *oops*

case=3689
Erik Olofsson Posted - Nov 17 2006 : 11:26:06 AM
I noticed that I could add the line to the dictionary, but some comments have longer lines and I noticed that those were not possible to add to the dictionory.

You have to delete the second comment to get the first error of underlining not working.
feline Posted - Nov 17 2006 : 10:50:33 AM
The underlines are offset because of the tabs in the comment, I discovered this myself a few days ago.

case=3550

For me I am getting underlining on both comments:

Are these comment blocks a standard width? I am thinking about -? being detected as an error. There is currently a bug where very long words added to the custom dictionary are still underlined, but once that is fixed you could simply add these "lines" to the custom dictionary.

case=3485

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000