Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Autotext not highlighting first entry

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mackbagg Posted - Dec 27 2006 : 7:22:28 PM
Whenever you create a property or function in a class the first entry in the autotext box is not highlighted after entering the first word:

Public ReadOnly Property Test()

Public would be highlighted as you started to type but ReadOnly and Property would not be even though they do show up in the list.

I have found this to be a consistent behavior.

Thanks,
Mack
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mackbagg Posted - Dec 28 2006 : 10:53:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by feline

If this is happening with suggestion listboxes (they have a question mark icon) then have a look at this FAQ entry:

http://docs.wholetomato.com?W350

If this is really happening with autotext listboxes, which have a letter A icon then which IDE and version of VA are you using? Is this C# you are programming in?

I am programming in VB.Net and the first box is an autotext box which is highlighted correctly. The next boxes are suggestion boxes as you said. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the FAQ reference as I will give that a try.

Thanks,
Mack
feline Posted - Dec 28 2006 : 07:06:23 AM
If this is happening with suggestion listboxes (they have a question mark icon) then have a look at this FAQ entry:

http://docs.wholetomato.com?W350

If this is really happening with autotext listboxes, which have a letter A icon then which IDE and version of VA are you using? Is this C# you are programming in?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000