Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Font settings for VA Outline

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Esone Posted - May 08 2007 : 05:15:12 AM
Please, tell me, where can I set the font to be used in VA Outline window?

TYA
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
support Posted - May 31 2007 : 12:00:23 AM
fixed in build 1557
feline Posted - May 09 2007 : 08:41:23 AM
On my test system VAView is using the same font as Solution Explorer in both VS2003 and VS2005. Once Live Outline is using the same font as VAView hopefully this will work as expected for you:

case=6461
Esone Posted - May 08 2007 : 1:38:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by feline

...We should be picking up the same font as quite a lot of the IDE interface, Solution Explorer, Class View, etc.

Should you have used for VA Outline the font, used for Solution Explorer, that would be fine for me.

This would also be more correct, than using the font of system Icon-s.
feline Posted - May 08 2007 : 12:51:49 PM
This is a popular font: http://docs.wholetomato.com?W145
feline Posted - May 08 2007 : 12:46:00 PM
Not currently. We should be picking up the same font as quite a lot of the IDE interface, Solution Explorer, Class View, etc.

Having said that I have just re-tested this and it is not working, the font is not changing, so I am not sure which item it is picking up, but it should be one of the system fonts.

Are you able to convert your font to a TTF one?
Esone Posted - May 08 2007 : 09:38:17 AM
Here's some problem with me: I am using specific self-designed raster font in Visual studio. I use it as a source code font, as well as the font for all other Visual Studio's windows.

But since it is not ttf one, it is not listed in available fonts list for Icon, as you pointed. Is that possible to make VA Outline's font tunable over some VS's font setting?
feline Posted - May 08 2007 : 08:00:02 AM
For me, running VS2003 on win2k the following works:
Go to control panel -> display properties -> appearance tab -> item = Icon

Changing the font and font size and applying the change effects various GUI components inside the IDE, VAView and Live Outline included.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000