Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 1611: Syntax coloring applied to views

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
accord Posted - Oct 13 2007 : 05:42:09 AM
Syntax coloring applied to views and tooltips are not using the selected comment color correctly. Instead of this, VAX is using the default green color for comments regardless of my selection.

VS2005 SP1, C++, WinXP SP2
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
support Posted - Apr 10 2008 : 01:06:13 AM
case=9363 is fixed in build 1632
feline Posted - Oct 17 2007 : 07:50:14 AM
Sometimes we ask users to download and install one of the internal builds. This normally happens when it contains a fix for a serious bug they are experiencing, and this fix is more important than any minor regressions we have picked up during internal testing.

Of course the flip side is that if you download an internal build and find it has a regression or three don't be to surprised, that might be why it was not announced
accord Posted - Oct 16 2007 : 6:17:36 PM
Maybe not too wise to report these problems in public beta forums, sorry for the confusion.
MrDoomMaster Posted - Oct 16 2007 : 5:49:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by holedigger

Builds later than 1609 have not been announced in the forums. They are uploaded for internal testing purposes, and not until a build has tested OK do we announce them on the forums, with a change log.

But since we are pretty predictable with our file names, some users have sniffed out builds before they're meant for release.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the explanation. Ever considered packaging the installers in a password protected zip/rar file? You could convert these back to raw exe files once they're ready for public testing.

Just a thought; maybe I'm being too obvious lol.
holedigger Posted - Oct 16 2007 : 5:07:34 PM
Builds later than 1609 have not been announced in the forums. They are uploaded for internal testing purposes, and not until a build has tested OK do we announce them on the forums, with a change log.

But since we are pretty predictable with our file names, some users have sniffed out builds before they're meant for release.
MrDoomMaster Posted - Oct 16 2007 : 3:14:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by rhummer

Change the link to 1609 to read 1611 :)

I did this, and I was actually able to get build 1612!

However, I prefer official posts announcing new builds for two reasons:
1) I can't always know what build number to "guess" into my URL
2) I appreciate change logs to know what changes to look for

PS: Apologies for getting off-topic
rhummer Posted - Oct 16 2007 : 3:03:33 PM
Change the link to 1609 to read 1611 :)
MrDoomMaster Posted - Oct 16 2007 : 2:57:25 PM
I didn't see build 1611 available anywhere. Where can I download it?
feline Posted - Oct 15 2007 : 11:22:41 AM
I am seeing the same effect here. Thank you for the clear description.

case=9363

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000