Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 menue item text disappear overing over a variable

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
stoikos Posted - Feb 15 2008 : 8:02:55 PM
When I hover over a variable a "down" arrow appears. By pressing this arrow a menue appears have menue item actions like "add member", "change signature" etc. The problem is that the menue item text color is the same like the menue background color so I cant see the menue items at all! The menue works but i cant read it. I recently installed the Visual Studio Addins SDK but I cant recall if the problem was earlier than the install.

build 1626
VS 2005 english proffesional
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Feb 16 2008 : 08:25:26 AM
There are some known problems with WindowBlinds and Visual Assist. We recommend excluding the IDE from WindowBlinds:

http://docs.wholetomato.com?W270

although you may find that certain skins allow you to read the menu text.
stoikos Posted - Feb 15 2008 : 9:50:40 PM
You were rigth! Changing the skin everything came back to normal. Thanks for your prompt reply!
stoikos Posted - Feb 15 2008 : 9:46:44 PM
Hmmm... I am using a custome windows color scheme using a software called "windowsblinds". I will changed it asap and see the effects. Btw I have already send an email to support using as a subject "menue item text disappear overing over a variable".
feline Posted - Feb 15 2008 : 8:38:14 PM
Are you using a custom windows colour scheme? Or the default colour scheme?
Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing please? Or else send me the screen shot and I can post it for you. Do this via the form:

http://www.wholetomato.com/support/contact.asp

including this thread ID or URL in the description, so we can match it up.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000