Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 unwanted text in the code.

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Robby Posted - Mar 21 2008 : 04:59:27 AM
Release1626.

the text in front of the third line codes was acctually inexistent.i didnt input those code .if u click button there,it will disappear. complier and linker work fine.
it happened when i scroll my vs code window,and the unwanted word show in random place and time.

i use simplechinese XP system and simplechinese visual stuido 2003.va 1626
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Mar 21 2008 : 10:27:09 AM
We have a few people reporting this problem, but unfortunately I have been unable to reproduce it.

We have have some improvements to how VA's syntax highlighting works internally for the next build of VA, hopefully this will fix these problems. We are currently working to get the new build ready to post, but I am not sure when this will happen.

For now, if you turn off VA's enhanced syntax colouring does this fix the problem?
Ivan A. Fotan Posted - Mar 21 2008 : 08:03:40 AM
It is reproduce very often even with english Visual Studio 2008 under Vista. Especially during debugging when you scroll code.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000