Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Member Listbox filtering?

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rittjc Posted - May 12 2008 : 1:43:45 PM
This is not a problem. I was mistaken that filtering toolbar occurred on the ListMethodsInFile. But, could this be added so it does it like the context menu does?

<disregard this part>

On 1635, with the combo listbox for methods, the filter button bar no longer appears.

I have the "Display filter toolbar when hovering" checked but it does not appear. Is this a known problem?

I searched but could not find a complaint on it. It has been this way for a while but I am just getting around to reporting it.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - May 13 2008 : 1:02:06 PM
I am guessing you are working in C# since I do not tend to encounter properties in C++. Having said that this makes a lot of sense for very long / complex files. I have put in a feature request for this:

case=16658
rittjc Posted - May 13 2008 : 09:39:56 AM
Yes, but it also shows properties and you have no way to filter out private, protected or public methods and properties like you do in the members list on an object with the VA intellisense. There is a toolbar that appears that allows you to reduce the menu in the intellisense. It would be nice to have it on the ListMethodsInFile as well.
feline Posted - May 13 2008 : 08:41:19 AM
I do not understand. Are you talking about the alt-m list that shows all of the functions in the file?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000