Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 1638: Clone Find results doesn't work as expected

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
xMRi Posted - May 20 2008 : 05:13:46 AM
I like the feature very much to get a copy/clone of the VA-X Find References Result.

Suppose this way to work:
1. Find a symbol
2. Delete some entries from the VA-X Find Results (perfect, that his is possible)
3. Now kick on Clone results.

Bug:
The new result window contains all entries including the ones that were just removed.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
support Posted - Jul 14 2008 : 2:53:50 PM
case=16901 is implemented in build 1645
feline Posted - May 21 2008 : 12:27:56 PM
Keeping the hidden entries hidden is case=16901, so it is now on our list of things to do, which is a step in the right direction
xMRi Posted - May 21 2008 : 10:32:58 AM
My wish is just that the list is copyied as it is and that hidden entries want reapear... :)
All other stuff is far ahead of what I think of and use it.
feline Posted - May 21 2008 : 10:20:36 AM
I agree this is a very powerful feature, and I am a massive fan of Find References

I am slightly wary of shouting about this idea at the moment, since it wont be long before someone starts wanting to know how they preserve (save and restore) a list of items in a cloned Find References Results list. Currently this is not something we can do, and I am not 100% sure we want to try and do this, since it raises some interesting questions about what to save and when.
xMRi Posted - May 21 2008 : 05:26:33 AM
But it is extremly powerful. Because you can have a private list of work items...

It's worth a Tip of the Day! ;)
feline Posted - May 20 2008 : 4:54:24 PM
This is a very interesting point. I had not considered this particular idea, but I agree with you:

case=16901

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000