Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Any way to disable completion when inside comments

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scottbilas Posted - May 22 2008 : 2:26:50 PM
I would really like a way to disable completion when I'm inside a comment. Is this a bug or a feature? It's super frustrating to type comments when there are popups happening all the time. I have an instinctive fear now of hitting tab when typing comments because I always end up pasting some bizarre type in then have to ctrl-z a bit to undo it. It's also incredibly distracting to see boxes popping up and going away as I type a simple comment.

Here is a shot of what I'm talking about. I'm simply trying to type "the audio type" and look at the boxes that pop up and go away as I hit 'space' between the words. On the last word - 'type', if I were to hit TAB (if this were part of a block comment say) I'd have pasted in 'audioobjecttypename]', which, actually I have no idea where VAX got that from. For the first two boxes, they go away after one second, but the last one stays up forever until I do something else.

This is build 1626.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottbilas Posted - May 22 2008 : 4:44:34 PM
Yup, definitely fixed!
accord Posted - May 22 2008 : 3:06:46 PM
This was a known bug and has been fixed in build 1632.

Can you try the latest build?
http://www.wholetomato.com/binaries/VA_X_Setup1639.exe

This is a release candidate, and probably will be the general release soon.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000