Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Losing Focus

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mike ONeill Posted - May 29 2008 : 02:01:07 AM
I am seeing some strange behaviour , I get a listbox as usual as I start to type a word , but before I can tab to accept the selected list item , highlighted automatically, the focus skips to another line in the listbox and I get a completely wrong selection.

If you are very quick you're OK BUT , I haven't noticed it until 1639 but that may just be coincidence.

I am just about to install 1640 , so I'll keep an eye open.

Also I get a feeling that reaction to acronyms and shortcuts doesn't seem as good as it was .

Add to that I have moved to VS 2008 so this may be contributing to my unease, but things don't seem as slick as "normal"

VS2008 Pro RTM -- VAX 1639

Cheers Mike
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mike ONeill Posted - May 29 2008 : 08:32:47 AM
i used 1638 before , I usually keep up to date with versions and even Beta's

I haven't notices if its still loading the list , I'll check next time i see it . I was noticing it a very old and slow laptop , so maybe thats a thought . I'll get back soon.
accord Posted - May 29 2008 : 06:25:04 AM
Which version did you use before 1639?
How often do you see this behavior?
Using VS2008 and 1639 I do not experience this problem.
When you see this, is the listbox populating, so do you get more content before the highlight slip problem appears?
How easily can you reproduce this? Do you see any pattern before it happens?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000