Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Can't "Move Implementation..." on properties

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mtwombley Posted - Sep 16 2008 : 4:36:54 PM
Under VS 2005 using C++/CLI and VAX 1649.

I can't seem to use the Move Implementation on a property at all. I'm getting old and my memory is failing me but I'm sure that I could right click the get or set of a property and get the refactor. I know that I had to adjust the text a little but now I have nothing.

If I am just old and losing it, could this be added? My old arthritic fingers don't like to type that much anymore.

Mark
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jun 12 2009 : 2:54:41 PM
I have increased the priority on this for you, hopefully this will help a bit.
mtwombley Posted - Jun 10 2009 : 12:34:50 PM
Well I haven't bugged anyone about this for a few months now, so I figured I'd raise it back to the top of the forum.

Could you please consider case=7806!

I feel very crippled without my Create Implementation feature. Typing out property get set functions is so painful :D.

Mark

P.S. Please, please, please.
feline Posted - Sep 17 2008 : 1:16:51 PM
We are considering adding this feature:

case=7806

As far as I know VA has never done this. It is possible you were seeing Move Implementation to Source File being offered on class member functions instead, and are thinking this was offered on properties.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000