Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 1727: highlights in Find Results window

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pk_asw Posted - Jun 13 2009 : 08:29:03 AM
Hello,
it seems you've disabled highlights in Find Results windows in MSVC 2k3, haven't you? (case=26758). It really came in handy, because highlighted results are well arranged - I can very easily localize found results on the line in Find Results window, see this screenshot:

Do you plan to integrate it back to VAX or should I keep using 1724 build?

Thanks, Petr
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sean Posted - Jun 15 2009 : 1:41:37 PM
We no longer accidentally enable highlights in the Find Results windows as of build 1727. Whatever was happening before wasn't consistent. In VS2003, as soon as I clicked in the results window, the highlights would go away. In VS2005 and VS2008, the highlights would appear when the window initially opened but would disappear as text was added to the window.

case=26758 is still open as a feature request to support this in a deliberate and consistent way. Until this thread (and the original one) is updated with notice of the implementation of case 26578, then 1724 is the most recent build with that behavior.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000