Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Change Color of Find Reference Assignment

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BigHands Posted - Oct 28 2009 : 10:53:43 AM
When I find references on a variable, the list comes back with grey and yellow boxes next to each reference that indicates assignment or not.

Is there a way to change the colors of these little boxes? For my eyes, I find the yellow and grey are too similar and would like to choose two colors that have a greater contrast.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Nov 03 2009 : 1:47:59 PM
Currently I don't know of any way to change the colour of these boxes. Does the highlighting within the code line help? You can specify the colours here, to make sure there is quite a lot of contrast.
BigHands Posted - Oct 28 2009 : 4:42:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by feline

In recent versions of VA and VS2002 and above you can also change the background colour via the IDE Options dialog -> Color and Font settings. Look for "VA X Find References" and "VA X Find References (Modified)"

I don't think this changes the color of the actual boxes next to the references. Here's a screenshot of what I mean by "boxes":

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2278/vax.png
feline Posted - Oct 28 2009 : 2:10:55 PM
In recent versions of VA and VS2002 and above you can also change the background colour via the IDE Options dialog -> Color and Font settings. Look for "VA X Find References" and "VA X Find References (Modified)"
rhummer Posted - Oct 28 2009 : 11:30:15 AM
Visual Assist Options -> Advanced -> Refactoring

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000