Whole Tomato Software Forums
Whole Tomato Software Forums
Main Site | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Intellisense Listbox Selection with Syntax Highl.

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
YuriOh Posted - Dec 04 2009 : 07:06:59 AM
Hi,

I have a problem with the color of the selection in the intellisense listbox when syntax highlighting is enabled.

The selection is too bright when used with Windows 7/Vista and the Aero Theme. Means, I cannot really see the selection.

If I turn off the syntax highlighting in the listbox, the selection appears blue, if it is enabled it is a very light grey.

Anyone known how to correct this?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
YuriOh Posted - Dec 06 2009 : 6:39:03 PM
Thanks.
My thought was, that it would be good to set an own color because one can also change all syntax highlighting colors. So it is the only senseful way to set the highlight color to an own color ;)

feline Posted - Dec 04 2009 : 4:58:27 PM
My normal instinct is to try and avoid adding any more VA options, but in this case this is a sensible idea. I have edited the feature request to include this suggestion. I probably should have thought of that myself
YuriOh Posted - Dec 04 2009 : 2:48:00 PM
Why not make it possible to choose that highlight color by oneself?
feline Posted - Dec 04 2009 : 1:36:55 PM
Unfortunately this is by design. If you have turned on syntax highlighting of listboxes then we need a highlight colour that does not clash with the syntax highlighting colours being used. It is difficult to be sure what colour this would be.

I have put in a feature request to highlight the border of the current item in a more visible item, so it is easier to see which one is selected, without causing problems with the highlighting of the listbox text:

case=36450

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000