Whole Tomato Software Forums
Whole Tomato Software Forums
Main Site | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 shift+right click not working in VS2010 under XP?

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
darbotron Posted - Jun 08 2010 : 7:50:03 PM
Hi all,

is anyone else having trouble with the shift+right click shortcut to the VS context menu?

I've just installed VS 2010 (on 32bit XP) and VAX and the shift right click menu just won't open :-/

I've tried both the regular release, and the beta to see if that helped; it didn't...

I can get at it via a regular keyboard shortcut, which is obviously better than nothing :)

Any ideas?

darbotron
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
darbotron Posted - Jun 09 2010 : 5:35:49 PM
@accord:

thanks for getting back to me.

In all honesty, the shift+ricght click menu is one of the features of VAX that I use most, not having it is a total pain, despite the fact that I can use a keyboard shortcut :(
accord Posted - Jun 09 2010 : 3:36:10 PM
This feature is not supported under VS2010, but as you had mentioned you can still use the keyboard shortcut. I mean:

Open Tools -> Environment -> Keyboard and you can bind a keyboard shortcut to VAssistX.OpenContextMenu.
accord Posted - Jun 09 2010 : 2:44:41 PM
*oops* This is missing. I have asked the devs about this.
accord Posted - Jun 09 2010 : 03:53:02 AM
Is this checked?

VA Options -> Advanced -> General -> Enable Context menu upon shift+right-click in text editor

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000