Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Intellisense font size

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Simoyd Posted - Jun 11 2010 : 10:32:27 PM
How do I change the font size used by intellisense? I can change it fine in VS options when vassistx is disabled, but it goes back down to 8 when I have it enabled.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
support Posted - Sep 20 2010 : 10:17:06 PM
case=45865 is fixed in build 1832
feline Posted - Jun 14 2010 : 8:18:53 PM
*ah* thank you, I was not actually aware of these IDE options. I am seeing the same effect here, now I know what setting to change:

case=45865
Simoyd Posted - Jun 14 2010 : 11:46:59 AM
I am using VS2010 and vassistx Version 10.6.1823

When vassistx is disabled, I am able to change my font size by going to tools > Options > Environment > Fonts and Colors > Show settings for: (Not under text editor display items) > Statement Completion. I have confirmed that this option exists on VS2005, VS2008 and VS2010 (I have all 3 installed on my machine).

The font size is not being used when vassistx is enabled in VS2010. I have not tested the other IDEs.
feline Posted - Jun 14 2010 : 11:28:20 AM
Which IDE and version of VA are you using?

I am not seeing "intellisense" in the list of "display items" in VS2005 options dialog, fonts and colors settings. How are you trying to change this font size?

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000