Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 C++ destructor autocomplete

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Chris Jones Posted - Jul 29 2010 : 1:31:35 PM
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if i just don't have the right options set. When typing a class name in C++ then two colons, it brings up the list of member names which include the destructor of the class. If i then press the ~ key, it just inserts whatever is selected in the list followed by the ~ character rather than selecting the destructor from the list. It works fine for all other keys. (For example, if i type MyClass:: and press ~, it might end up putting MyClass::_myVar~)

Thanks
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Chris Jones Posted - Jul 30 2010 : 12:02:23 PM
Glad it's not just me. It's for the destructor implementation.
feline Posted - Jul 30 2010 : 11:57:58 AM
I am seeing the same effect here. Thank you for the clear description.

case=48045

Are you trying to create the implementation for the destructor, or are you trying to call the destructor manually? If you are creating the implementation then you can instead use the VA refactoring command Create Implementation on the destructor declaration, avoiding this bug, and also saving you some typing:

http://www.wholetomato.com/products/features/createImplementation.asp

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000