Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 VS2010 maximizes when 'd' pressed

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jnelso99 Posted - Oct 10 2010 : 2:21:28 PM
I updated to the latest VAX (1833) and I have an issue where, when editing code, any press of the 'd' key causes Visual Studio 2010 to maximize the application. If VS2010 is already maximized, it "de-maximizes" and maximizes again, causing an annoying flash. If I disable VAX, the problem goes away.

This is a pretty vanilla and up-to-date VS2010 install, VAX is the only extension installed.

This is in Windows 7 64-bit.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ismithers Posted - Jul 11 2013 : 05:48:25 AM
Thanks for posting this solution. I just had the same issue myself. :)
jnelso99 Posted - Oct 11 2010 : 2:07:17 PM
Figured it out. WindowBlinds 7 was causing the issue. I added devenv.exe to the "excluded" list in WB and it now works.
accord Posted - Oct 11 2010 : 04:09:22 AM
Strange problems like this usually caused when Windows "thinks" that you are pressing shift, ctrl, alt, etc. when you are actually not. So restarting windows worth a try, on the off chance that it helps.

If it doesn't help, can you please create a log file? The process and the way you can send the files to us is described here:

http://docs.wholetomato.com?W305

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Anyway, do you use any other Visual Studio extension?
Any Windows program that reacts to specific keyboard shortcuts? (i.e. a clipboard program running in the background)

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000