Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Reinstallation with different OS

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
syedhs Posted - Dec 31 2010 : 12:38:24 PM
Hi,

I have long time ago purchased non-renewable VAssistX and it was fine until I decided to upgrade the very same notebook to Windows 7 from Vista.

The problem is I have lost the product key information which was sent via email. I tried to look back via menu VAssistX -> VAssist X Options but the key was quite 'strange', so I am not sure it is the key. I tried copy-paste the existing key (click Copy Info, and then click Enter Key), but then the VX complained back it was invalid one.

So anyone retrieve back the key for me (from database/whatever it is). Or can someone tell me how to lookup the key (registry, thru gui, etc).

Thanks a lot. Love the software but can't afford to upgrade lol.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
syedhs Posted - Jan 01 2011 : 01:53:11 AM
Thank you, I noticed the support form immediately after posting, and already got the mail of the key. Thanks for the lovely support.
kevinsikes Posted - Dec 31 2010 : 4:26:33 PM
Syed,

We received your key request through our support system and sent your key. Have a happy New Year!

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000