Visual Assist
 Technical Support
 Dotted box on current line "eats" underlines

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
v_v Posted - Jan 31 2011 : 02:59:13 AM
Hello!

There is an output error:

selData variable is of type DWORD_PTR, but it looks like two different words: "DWORD PTR". A bit confusing I think =)

Thank you in advance.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Feb 17 2011 : 1:55:33 PM
In VS2010 highlight current line can be set to either "Frame" or "Background", while earlier IDE's (excluding VC6) offer "Dotted box", "Solid box" and "Foreground and background".

So unfortunately the option you are looking for has been removed. There are different options since VS2010 works quite differently from VA's perspective, and offers different drawing options.
Old as dirt Posted - Feb 17 2011 : 1:10:33 PM
How do you get a dotted box around the current line? I used to have that before I switched to VS2010 and got the new VAX but now I can't find it.
feline Posted - Jan 31 2011 : 11:37:18 AM
I am seeing the same effect here. Thank you for the clear description.

case=10091

This seems to happen with certain fonts and font sizes, on italic text.

One user reported this problem with the font "Courier New" size 10, and fixed it on their system by editing the font its self to move the underscore up by one pixel. But I am not sure what tool they used to edit the font.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000