Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Quick Config / Display loses setting in .NET 2003

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dmmiller2k Posted - Nov 03 2011 : 10:06:34 AM
Why does the "Quick Config" / "Display" setting disappear when I close the IDE?

When I start up a new instance of Visual Studio .NET 2003 and open Visual Assist X Options, then Quick Config, the radio buttons always come up unselected for Display (all three radio buttons: Max, Default and Min), yet my other preferences always remain set.

The Display setting always comes up with none of the radio buttons selected. But if I look through the Advanced / Display settings (for which this is a shortcut), those settings all remain the way I left them.

If I set "Quick Config" / "Display" to the "Max" setting, it remains selected for the lifetime of the IDE instance, but the next time I start it, it will once again be gone.

I am using version 10.6.1859.0 built 2011.10.02 with VS.NET 2003 SP1 (version 7.1.6030).

Can you verify whether this is intentional behavior or a bug?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Nov 03 2011 : 1:17:27 PM
I am seeing the same effect here. Thank you for the clear description.

case=62429

Definitely a bug as far as I am concerned, but thankfully a very minor one, since the detailed settings are being remembered correctly.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000