Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Clipboard ring requests

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
foxmuldr Posted - Oct 19 2013 : 1:05:01 PM
(1) More than 10 items. I would not mind maintaining back as many as I've had up to the time I manually clear it, with 10 showing at a time with scrolling abilities up/down, including pgup/pgdn/home/end, also a numbering system which starts from the bottom and goes up, that way older items in the ring are always identified by their same number.

(2) Display the full contents in a text-window popup, one that looks like when I hover over a function and how it shows a rectangle nearby with information about the function. Right now, the multi-line contents are kind of mangled together in a way that's hard to discern. :-)

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Oct 22 2013 : 1:02:43 PM
To make the paste menu show more items just change the setting:

VA Options -> Advanced -> General -> Display paste menu with X items

and the menu will then get bigger as more items enter the clipboard history.

The items are already marked with a number, and then a letter once you get past 9 items, so you can simply press the shortcut key to enter the desired item from the menu.

A tooltip is a very good idea, and obvious when you suggest it I have put in a feature request for this:

case=77892

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000