Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Please support automatic namespace completion

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tcat Posted - Sep 11 2024 : 12:49:51 PM
I used neovim with the coc plug-in (which, of course, uses clangd as the language server) to achieve the effect of automatic namespace completion.

For example, 'cout' can automatically prompt to complete the input as' std::cout ', which is a very useful feature, for example, I don't want to introduce namespaces in my code, but it is very convenient to use the contents of it.

Hopefully, VAX will also support this feature. Thank you.

Good luck with your work.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Sep 16 2024 : 08:46:51 AM
This thread should be updated if / when we add this feature, and new features and bug fixes are also listed in the release notes, so its worth having a glance over those when you get a new build, to see if any new features that will help you have been added
smeltreiterate Posted - Sep 16 2024 : 05:10:36 AM
quote:
Originally posted by feline

An interesting idea. I have put in a feature request to see what our developers make of it:

case=164958

Hope the dev team consider this feature as I think it's a good idea. Let me know when it's ready!
feline Posted - Sep 13 2024 : 12:34:23 PM
An interesting idea. I have put in a feature request to see what our developers make of it:

case=164958

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000