Whole Tomato Software Forums
Whole Tomato Software Forums
Main Site | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 I hate to suggest rippin off competition...

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rshearer Posted - Oct 09 2006 : 10:13:34 PM

I tried Reshaper this weekend .. I love some of its features... and if they didn't step on each other so much I might have kept it on...

But -- it is removed and I am still a happy user of VAX.

But -- it had some features like - icons on the left side of the editor if the function you were it was part of an interface.

The greying out of the using clauses (in C# of course) -- if you didn't actually USE anything from those namespaces

They had some more syntax / background items that seemed nifty .. but the speed of VAX is much better (on my configuration at least) .. and the intelli-sense is MUCH better in VAX (at least to me)..

Soo... perhaps if you snoop out some of the competition ... then I can get some of those features here too.. ?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Oct 10 2006 : 07:30:19 AM
showing you which using directives are not needed is under consideration:

case=268

i don't really understand what you mean about icons on the left side of the editor when part of an interface. it may be time i downloaded a demo of Reshaper and had a look

it is good to hear that VA works so well for you

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000