Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 AutoText - $ParameterList$ without defaults

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
peterchen Posted - Nov 07 2006 : 03:52:30 AM
Is it possible to get an Autotext replacement wihtout the default arguments for "Refactor Create Implementation"?

currently using "Create Implementation" on a declaration like
void Foo(int x=0)

results in
void Foo(int x /*=0*/ )

butI'd like to have
void Foo(int x)

P.S. thank you thank you thank you for VAssistXRefactorContextMenu!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sean Posted - Jun 26 2014 : 01:53:56 AM
case=3495 is implemented in build 2042 (see Refactoring page of VA Options dialog).
feline Posted - Feb 04 2008 : 3:27:27 PM
Currently no progress on this. Yes, VA Snippet editor allows you some control, but not total control.
steinsomers Posted - Feb 04 2008 : 11:47:10 AM
Any news on case=3495?
The "control over the formatting of new functions when refactoring" we have is all in the VA Snippet Editor, right?
MHaggag Posted - Jun 07 2007 : 6:25:35 PM
Check this thread for a possible solution
feline Posted - Nov 07 2006 : 1:29:27 PM
Since we already offer a degree of control over the formatting of new functions when refactoring this is a reasonable option to add, so I have put in feature request

case=3495
peterchen Posted - Nov 07 2006 : 11:45:36 AM
It's "company style" - we aren't strict about it, but it is basically to allow commenting out larger sequences using /* */ (defaults get documented in the comment above)

>> If you are trying to avoid seeing these then this is going to effect Change Signature as well
Which would be quite good :)
feline Posted - Nov 07 2006 : 08:11:53 AM
Not currently. Are these default values causing a problem, or is this just a question of personal style? The other refactoring operations (e.g. Change Signature) handle them quite happily.

If you are trying to avoid seeing these then this is going to effect Change Signature as well, which also adds them when you add a parameter with a default value.

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000