Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 Change open corresp. h/cpp menu

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
leinad Posted - Jan 12 2007 : 2:10:58 PM
Hi,

in the first place I want to say that visual assist is an excellent product.

In this last update there has been a change in the way in how the "Open corresponding .h or .cpp" works.

It now pops up a menu where all possible corresponding files are listed.

I am using mouse gestures and I have assigned a right stroke to call this command. I have used it this way for over a year. In previous versions it always showed me the right .h/.cpp immediately after the stroke, but now i get this menu popping up with the list of files where it is not that easy to find out which is the file I wanted to open since my solution includes many projects and apparently all possible headers from all projects are merged into that list.

It would be really great if one could disable this menu and have that command work as it did before that change was made.

Best wishes,
Daniel
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
leinad Posted - Jan 12 2007 : 2:59:38 PM
Oh, I have just noticed that this issue is being discussed in the general forum, I apologize for bringing up this thread again.

http://forum.wholetomato.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5814

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000