Visual Assist
 Feature Requests
 VA View

You must be registered to post a reply.
Click here to register.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: BoldItalicizeUnderlineStrikethrough Align leftCenterAlign right Insert horizontal ruleUpload and insert imageInsert hyperlinkInsert email addressInsert codeInsert quoted textInsert listInsert Emoji

Forum code is on.
Html is off.

Check to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jangel Posted - Jun 29 2007 : 7:08:31 PM
Hi, I don't know if this can be acomplished with some custom setup.
It would be nice if in the VA View, we could do actions like Add Member, Delete Member, Change visibility, etc.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
feline Posted - Jul 07 2007 : 08:23:54 AM
Which version of VA are you using?
Are you ever seeing "Add Member" listed in the right click menu in the bottom half of VA View?
jangel Posted - Jul 06 2007 : 10:38:09 AM
The VAssistX menu that i'm talking, it's the menu in the top of the page (Along with File, Edit, View, etc). In this menu, the Add Member works, not in the right click one from the bottom half of VA View.
feline Posted - Jul 03 2007 : 4:24:29 PM
I am confused, when I right click on the bottom half of VA View using VS2005 and VA 1557 I am being offered this:

There is only one right click menu inside VA View, which is VA's right click menu. Are we talking about different things?
jangel Posted - Jul 03 2007 : 12:46:40 PM
mmm it seems the only option available is Rename and Change Signature. I have tested it on VS 6, VS 2003 and VS 2005. It appears Add Member, but this only works in the VAssistX menu, not in the contextual one.
feline Posted - Jun 30 2007 : 07:36:59 AM
In VA 1557 refactoring is offered when you right click on an item in the bottom half of VA View.

We do not currently have a refactoring to remove a class member function, but we are considering adding this:

case=1101

© 2023 Whole Tomato Software, LLC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000